2018: Signed with contract to write feature film screenplay, “THE MATILDA EFFECT” for Susan Savion.
LOGLINE: True story of a hidden figure critical to Women’s right to vote in America, connecting the life of suffragist Matilda Gates (1800’s) to Women’s right to vote, the Underground Railroad and Indigenous Tribes.
CONCEPT: Drama / True Story / Time Period 1820-1890
2018: Mario Vitellozzi submitted the first draft of feature film screenplay, “KNIGHTS 58” to Angel Light Pictures.
LOGLINE: True story of Angel Meneses who helped bring a High School football team and town together, as he becomes a hero who faced audacious adversity to overcome one of the longest soul-crushing losing streaks in American High School football history.
CONCEPT: Drama / Sports / True Story / Time Period 1977-1979
- NorthJersey.com - Full Scoop: Q&A with Antonio Saillant the creator of “Knights 58”
- NorthJersey.com - Knights Camera Action
- NorthJersey.com - Cooper: NV/Old Tappan gets its Hollywood ending
- NorthJersey.com - Pair make winning film about Old Tappan football team's only victory
- Broadway World - Mario Vitellozzi interviews Head Coach
- Broadway World - Angel Light Pictures' The Golden Knights to Promote Sustainable Filmmaking in NJ
- Broadway World - “Dancing With The Stars' Tony Dovolani Joins Angel Light Pictures' The Golden Knights”
- Northern Valley Press - Making a Movie / A film in planning: ‘The Golden Knights’ by Tom Clancey
Mario Vitellozzi is a professional feature film screenwriter crafting original screenplays and also works with existing concepts. Mario’s writing DNA is cinematic montages matched to music while whipping through time.